- Contact Us
Entry Level Jogging
Would you like to walk faster and become a jogger but no too sure where to start?
- You don’t have to be jogging at the moment you just have to be walking regularly.
- This is an entry level group if you are wanting to learn to jog.
- We focus on the social and enjoyment aspects of jogging rather than the speed and competitiveness.
- All ages welcome - its Free!
- We jog on shared pathways and basic trails around the Stoke area.
- Our sessions are between 35-45 minutes and are based on walking and jogging.
- Every Wednesday 5:30pm in spring and summer.
- In Autumn and winter we will jog in mornings around 10am (if we have the interest, three or more)
No matter how slow you go you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
Give it a Go
Here's your opportunity to try out a variety of easy activity options.
- GIVE IT A GO is suitable for those wanting to try something new, or those wanting to get more active but don't know what to do.
- Every Wednesday for 8-weeks you can try something new.
- Don’t let your age, size, shape or ability make you blue….
- Come with us and GIVE IT A GO.
- We can help you to “feel good, stay healthy and have fun”.
- All Welcome
GIVE IT A GO can offer you:
- An introduction to various activities in a social and non-judgemental environment.
- Expertise, advice and confidence to continue on with the activity if you enjoy it.
- Social connections with like minded people.
- Information about what's available in your community.
For more information and to express your interest on entry level cycle, jogging or Give it a Go please phone Wendy Bettjeman on 03 546 3309 or email email@example.com