- Contact Us
Welcome to the website that has everything that you want to know about
Sport, Recreation and Active Lifestyles
Quote of the Month
"Enjoy your sport, make sure you have fun, be parpared to work hard" Valerie Adams, Olympic Gold Medalist
Sport Tasman Sport and Recreation teams work with organisations throughout the Top of the South region to ensure:
- More participation - more people regularly participating in sport and recreation
- More capability - better capability of sport and recreation organisations
- More opportunity - develop sport and recreation opportunities across the region
In doing this Sport Tasman staff follow four core values:
- Community Driven
- Can Do
Click image above to nominated an outstanding volunteer in Sport & Recreation in your region.
Thank a Sport Maker TODAY!
Please note there was been a change to the previous process.
Community Events & Workshops
- Winter Explorer - July 1 - Aug 31, Marlborough
- Kaikoura Warrior - August 2, Kaikoura
- Workshop - Using Technology in Coaching - Aug 24, Nelson SOLD OUT
- Father's Day Trolley Derby - September 6, Westport
- Workshop - Pre-habilitation & Prep of Athletes for Sports Performance - Sept 14, Nelson
- South Island Masters Games - September 26 to October 4, Nelson
- Spring Explorer - Oct 1 to Nov 30, Nelson
- TSS Sports Awards - November 8, Nelson
- Muddy Buddy Westport - November 21, Westport
- Marlborough Sports Awards - November 23, Blenheim
- Nelson Sports Awards - November 27, Nelson
- Santa Dash - December 13, Westport
Marlborough Volunteer Breakfast 2015
To nominate a sports volunteer please email Terri Willcocks with their name, email address and a little bit about what volunteering they are involved in.
Ph: 03 577 8855 ext 3
Sponsors & Partners
If you would like to join Sport Tasman's Supporters Club please contact Nigel
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter called 'Sport Tasman E-News' to keep up to speed on all the great sporting and recreation activities that are happening across Sport Tasman's region (Nelson/Tasman/Marlborough/Kaikoura and Buller).
Sport Tasman - winners of the Communication Excellence Award at the New Zealand Sport and Recreation Awards 2013.