- Contact Us
Welcome to the website that has everything that you want to know about
Sport, Recreation and Active Lifestyles
Quote of the Month
"Enjoy your sport, make sure you have fun, be parpared to work hard" Valerie Adams, Olympic Gold Medalist
Sport Tasman Sport and Recreation teams work with organisations throughout the Top of the South region to ensure:
- More participation - more people regularly participating in sport and recreation
- More capability - better capability of sport and recreation organisations
- More opportunity - develop sport and recreation opportunities across the region
In doing this Sport Tasman staff follow four core values:
- Community Driven
- Can Do
Click image above to nominated an outstanding volunteer in Sport & Recreation in your region.
Thank a Sport Maker TODAY!
Community Events & Workshops
- Winter Explorer - 1 July to 31 Aug, Marlborough
- Father's Day Trolley Derby - 4 Sept, Westport
- Sport Tasman Winter Rogaine - TBA Sept, Kaikoura
- Spring Explorer - 1 Oct to 30 Nov, Nelson/Tasman
- Hunting & Fishing Kaikoura Warrior - 5 Nov, Kaikoura
- Marlborough Sports Awards - 14 Nov, Marlborough
- Nelson Sports Awards - 25 Nov, Nelson
- Sport Tasman Muddy Buddy- 26 Nov, Westport
- Santa Dash - 11 Dec, Westport
Sponsors & Partners
If you would like to join Sport Tasman's Supporters Club please contact Nigel
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter called 'Sport Tasman E-News' to keep up to speed on all the great sporting and recreation activities that are happening across Sport Tasman's region (Nelson/Tasman/Marlborough/Kaikoura and Buller).
Sport Tasman - winners of the Communication Excellence Award at the New Zealand Sport and Recreation Awards 2013.